Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holla Back Now to Jesus!

OK! So this is looking good. .. we are totally gonna bring in some money for these kids.. I feel the need to sing.. praises to Jesus!

Here is what I need from you if you have signed up :) - some contact info.. if you can do me a favor - just so I have your number.. can you email me your number and who is in your family?

So.. I need..
Name of each fam member and age
Combinations that you want..
and phone number
email to: lorynw@gmail.com
Then, I can start communicating with you. :)

one last thing.. much importante! Dress to match each other .. meaning ... I don't want to see your clothes as the focal point - I want to see your beautiful faces. You don't have to perfectly match, but please coordinate..

possibilities -
Jeans and white
Jeans and black
Jeans and blue
Khaki and black
Khaki and white
just blend.. I know I am demanding, but trust me :) you're paying for it and I want it to look good !

No comments: